eBooks offer more possibilities than printed books. The new possibilities bring eBooks to the same level and even beyond the uses of printed books. Although, we acknowledge that not all learners are “digital natives” and have a marked preference for printed materials following are the most striking possibilities for the use of eBooks:
- Accessibility is the main reason people read more digital content.
- Good eBooks become great study tools, especially if they have features such as making notes, annotations and bookmarks
- Using eBooks as job aids supports the trends of continuous learning
- Digital content is not just limited to text and images as in a printed book.
- A Table of Content (TOC) can be accessed at any time and brings you to your page of choice in one click or through a tab
- Hyperlinking can also be added to provided links to answers to quizzes in instructional eBooks
Complete with knowledge testing to provide evidence of learning.